“We live between the act of awakening and the act of surrender.
Each morning, we awaken to the light and the invitation to a new day in the world of time;
each night, we surrender to the dark to be taken to play in the world of dreams where time is no more.”
In the last two months WE:
1) Took our Vows.
2) Traveled across the world to Hong Kong and Indonesia.
3) Moved twice.
4) Celebrated our first Christmas and New years.
5) Annnnd I Changed my job. (Iv got a good feeling!)
It has felt like fire. Intense and ravishing fire.
I love him. I love me.
AND I am absolutely curious to discover the mysterious the next 10 months have to offer.
1) Held monkeys.
2) Scuba Dove.
3) Learning to ski this weekend!
4) Read 6 books!
5) Wrote an article for Bella Grace Magazine.
6) Made lots of fires in our new home.
7) Photographed the moments in waiting as her 4th child grows in her belly.
8) Laughed a lot with a beauty of a woman Charlotte.
9) Popped Champagne and danced with my love.
10) Felt the universe work in beautiful ways.