1: Olef hajek
8: marti somers
“We live between the act of awakening and the act of surrender.
Each morning, we awaken to the light and the invitation to a new day in the world of time;
each night, we surrender to the dark to be taken to play in the world of dreams where time is no more.”
In the last two months WE:
1) Took our Vows.
2) Traveled across the world to Hong Kong and Indonesia.
3) Moved twice.
4) Celebrated our first Christmas and New years.
5) Annnnd I Changed my job. (Iv got a good feeling!)
It has felt like fire. Intense and ravishing fire.
I love him. I love me.
AND I am absolutely curious to discover the mysterious the next 10 months have to offer.
1) Held monkeys.
2) Scuba Dove.
3) Learning to ski this weekend!
4) Read 6 books!
5) Wrote an article for Bella Grace Magazine.
6) Made lots of fires in our new home.
7) Photographed the moments in waiting as her 4th child grows in her belly.
8) Laughed a lot with a beauty of a woman Charlotte.
9) Popped Champagne and danced with my love.
10) Felt the universe work in beautiful ways.
Champagne – Nat Sherman’s – candlelight ….
The slow burn of many things.
This wasn’t our new years, it was celebrating something else.
Not the newness, but the timelessness of it all.
Love and chaos and him and me.
It was a giving up – a surrender to the now.
It was a last hurrah and a hallelujah.
It was the feeling of completeness.
Gratitude. My love. Gratitude.
There are the rare nights that are pure.
When the fish falls off the bone and you eat rice with your fingers.
When the coconuts are fresh and tangy.
The conversation bright and lively with the local couple.
When the sea is a moody beautiful beast.
When our world is right, just as it is.
-We spent the day driving around on our moped, feeling the smooth rode beneath us.
Monkeys jumping in the tree’s and cows lazily sleeping by the road.
We explore cliffs and black sand beaches.
It was one of those days for the books.